The game is in Early Access
While the game is still being worked on, it is already available for you to get your first impressions. Get instant access to become a part of the development process and help the developers make the game you want.
If you feel like getting into Early Access, be prepared to experience some glitches and multiple issues of the game functioning. By purchasing the game in Early Access state you support the developers and help them in getting the game to be fully released.
About this game
The year is 3796, and you are Caroline. A bloodthirsty, psychopathic mercenary who wants nothing more than to marry her wonderful boyfriend Athens Fetter. Problem is money's tight, and rings aren't exactly cheap. But thankfully there may be hope for her yet, as a warlock named Cromune has acquired a rather hefty bounty on his head. He's being accompanied by a small fraction of the U.S.C. (The United Scientific Conglomerate) Lead by Dr Mortice. Which means he's got a small army defending him. But what's an army to someone who's taken on a legion? What're a few hundred soldiers to death incarnate? Nothing but a slaughter... Nay... A viscerafest.
The Early Access version includes an introductory prelude level, the game’s main and chapter 1 hubs, and the entirety of the first chapter with 7 levels to play through. It also features 8 of the enemies, and 6 (out of total 9) of the game’s weapons. The second chapter is planned to be added down the line during the Early Access period. The hub's primary features together with the third chapter are planned for the game’s full launch
- Navigate nonlinear hand-crafted levels, stuffed to the brim with secrets, using key cards, completing puzzles and various objectives to progress. Set across a wide variety of locations, from a space station above the earth, to a realm beyond our reality.
- Wield 9 unique and powerful weapons, from staples of the genre like the bunker buster double-barreled shotgun, to the more unique and offbeat, such as the Pung Cannon.
- Slaughter over 2 dozen different enemy types, from the minor grunts who make up the U.S.C's forces, to monsters beyond your ability to comprehend such as The Soul Hunters. New enemy types are introduced every level, each compounding the challenges you'll face with a variety of attacks and behaviors.
- Juggle your resources, as you fight to stay alive, constantly balancing your use of ammo, health, and armor.
- Move at the speed of light, chaining bunny hopping and dashing together to move at speeds no man would dream of, and with your overbearing air control, dance around projectiles like no other.
- Collect tons of goodies to unlock items such as Cypher keys, and level modifiers to spice up your playthroughs.
© 2021 1C Entertainment. Developed by Acid Man Games. All rights reserved.