The Wonderful End of the World
About this game
You can't save the whole world. It's going to be eaten by a mythological demon with the head of a fish. But as a puppet that absorbs all it touches, you can try to rescue as much of Earth's greatness as you can before the end arrives. In the beginning, you roam the Earth, capable of absorbing only the tiniest of objects. A glass marble you collect becomes your head, and a pair of jellybeans becomes your hands. Small creatures overwhelm you, with rats kicking you around and golden retrievers threatening to stomp you to pieces. But with every object you collect, your puppet self grows larger. Eventually, you'll become a towering behemoth with fire engines for arms and the ability to absorb entire buildings.
- The Wonderful End of the World takes you through 12 unique locations
- Over a thousand unique treasures to gather before the end comes.
- Ten trophies to collect for achieving in-game goals.
- Steal some sweets from the candy store, where gummi fish swim in a blueberry river
- Visit a surrealist library to find that the words have literally leapt out of their books
- Explore the Megalopolis, where you'll watch the end-of-the-world parade and then gobble it up before making your way to grab the tallest skyscraper ever built.
Games we think you’ll like