Stronghold Legends Steam Edition
About this game
Lead the siege as fantasy characters throughout history! Stronghold Legends: Steam Edition takes the beloved castle building series and plunges it into myth and legend with three unique factions and new Steam-exclusive content. Play as King Arthur and command his Knights of the Round Table, ally with the demonic Vlad Dracula or relive the heroic saga of Siegfried of Xanten in 24 story missions. Build and destroy castles using powerful spells, mythical beasts and legendary hero units!
- Remastered for Steam - Steam multiplayer, Workshop support, achievements, new maps, a digital art book, trading cards and DLC campaigns.
- Become Legendary Heroes - Unique fantasy setting with campaigns following the exploits of King Arthur, Siegfried and Vlad Dracula.
- Command Mythical Beasts - Three playable factions with access to frost giants, creepers, werewolves and more!
- Cast Powerful Spells - Hero units ranging from the wizard Merlin to fire breathing dragons and the Knights of the Round Table.
- Battle AI Lords - Skirmish multiplayer against computer-controlled opponents and human players.
- Besiege Players Online - Deathmatch, King of the Hill, Economic War and Capture the Flag game modes.
Inspired by medieval folklore and introducing magic to the series for the first time, Stronghold Legends introduces new environments, units, challenges and gameplay with each single player campaign and bonus trail. Catapult werewolves over castle walls, incinerate troops using dragon fire or command mighty ice giants to obliterate enemy defenses! Go online with up to four players in competitive multiplayer over Steam or skirmish offline against computer-controlled opponents.
Created exclusively for Steam, Stronghold Legends: Steam Edition comes with full Steam multiplayer, achievements, new maps, a digital art book, trading cards and all DLC campaigns. The Steam edition also updates Legends with full Steam Workshop support! Sculpt an icy tundra to wage war on, a scorched earth battleground using the evil terrain type or conjure up a magical kingdom fit for King Arthur himself.
Games we think you’ll like