About this game
Off-Road Drive gives players the ability to challenge their driving skills over mud, rocks and Mother Nature. This driving simulator allows players to take part in leading international off-road championships and experience racing in the worst imaginable driving conditions imaginable. They will need to overcome a variety of natural obstacles including wild jungles, muddy swamps, steep cliffs and treacherous water crossings. All events are carefully reconstructed according to authentic off-road competition rules, real-world tracks and true vehicle physics.
No other game features this many off-road vehicles including tuned stock SUVs as well as several classes of prototypes specially built for off-road racing. The vehicles are equipped with an assortment of cross-country gear and tools including winches, low gear, differential gear locking, clinometers, altimeters, GPS, tire air pressure controls, sand tracks, etc., and all can be customized.
Off-Road features an innovative simulation of interactive terrain response, the ground under the vehicle acts just like it does in real life; The trucks will sink in the dirt, the dirt will create a rut, and then the dirt will stick to the car and tires. The game features various surfaces that will not only affect tire friction but have complex reactions based on car weight, speed, wheel torque, tire condition, time on this surface, depth of car immersion into the surface and more. In addition, multiplayer mode lets you compete against your friends online.
- Leading international off-road championships in 6 regions of the world: Thailand, South Africa, Russia, Malaysia, USA (North California) and Australia: sprint, trophy and trial
- 42 unique off-road tracks
- 20 off-road SUVs, including the most popular off-road racing vehicles and custom-built unique prototypes
- Vehicle customization: paint, adjustable suspension, variable tire type and size
- Special off-road equipment and accessories: lowered gearing, front/rear locking differentials, winch, sand tracks etc.
- Realistic vehicle damage system
- LAN/Internet multiplayer for up to 4 players (hosting the game over the Internet requires an external IP or UPnP NAT support)
Games we think you’ll like