Mysterium: A Psychic Clue Game
About this game
The official adaptation of the famous board game Mysterium!
Mysterium is a cooperative deduction game set in the 1920s in which a ghost guides a group of psychics to uncover a murderer, as well as the weapon and location of the murder, using only visual clues. Choose your way to play: take on the role of the ghost who gives others clues, or as one of the psychics trying to decipher the abstract "Vision Cards".
- A Pass & Play mode
- A faithful adaptation of the original game with gorgeous graphics
- A game variant with or without clairvoyancy
- Additional cases and dream cards from expansions in the in-game shop
- A story mode to discover the background of each psychic
- Solo play with AI partners
- Multiplayer support up to 7 players using online (cross-platform: tablet / mobile / computer)
- Worldwide Leaderboards
Languages available: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Ukrainian.
Games we think you’ll like