Jane Angel: Templar Mystery
About this game
Jane Angel , an FBI agent and an art expert, is investigating the case of medieval coins contraband. All the clues show that Jane has found the way to discover the Holy Grail hidden by the mysterious Knights Templar. Where could the Holy Grail be found nowadays? Was it brought to Colombia by Columbus under the Red Templar’s Cross on his sails? Was it buried under Roslyn Chapel in Scottish Mountains? Are Maltese Knights, Hospitaller considered to be the keepers of the Holy Grail? Join enigmatic adventure! Help Jane to find the answers…
- variety of geographic sets: Los-Angeles, Colombia, England, Scotland, Malta…
- 7 different mini-game types (including puzzles, 3D puzzles, hexagonal lines, tags, words & codes…)
- 3 unique game mechanics (in addition to a traditional object search): puzzle-then-seek (searching for the objects on 3 pictures after collecting them as a puzzle), finding differences (placing the objects in their proper places), historical hidden (searching for an object that can’t belong to a specified historical epoch, e.g. “an aircraft in The Medieval Ages”)
- 30 levels, 24 unique locations, 15 scrollable locations
- a Strong storyline with 24 cut-scenes
- 2 game modes: story-driven and free-play, time trial for every particular location!
© 2012 Published by Shaman Games. Developed by iMaxGen Studio. All rights reserved.
Games we think you’ll like