Fernbus Simulator Add-on - France
About this game
This DLC adds the country of France to the world map of Fernbus Simulator. Expanding the entire game world of the original Fernbus Simulator by more than 150%, adding 20 new cities, and 1836 additional kilometres of roads.
Plenty of new graphical assets await you, such as well-known sights and landmarks, e.g. the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Louvre, Viaduc de Millau, Basilique Notre-Dame de la Garde, and many more. Traffic signs, boards and lights are true to original, just like many other props from the country of France which make it so distinguishable and unique. We are sure you will recognize the flair of France in this DLC.
Paris itself is the largest city we've ever recreated for Fernbus Simulator, not only due to its monumental sights but also due to its typical sightlines, e.g. along the Avenue des Champs-Élysées. And the city features even two bus stops to compensate for its size. Among these bus stops, you will find Fernbus Simulator's first-ever underground bus stop at Quai de Bercy.
- Seamless extension of the world map - without any loading times between regions
- Expands the world map by 150%
- Adds additional 1836 kilometres of road
- List of the 20 new cities in non-alphabetical order:
- Paris (includes 2 bus stops)
- Nice (Airport only)
- Adds lots of characteristic sights, landmarks and point of interest
- Almost every bus stop or station is true to original
- The great landscape of France with many recreated features including:
- The French Alpes, Massif Central, and the Pyrenees
- Many viaducts, including Europe's tallest: The Viaduc de Millau
- The country's main rivers of Seinem Loire, Charente, Dordogne, Garonne, Meuse, Rhône and Rhine
- Travel all across the country from the Mediterranean Sea, along the Atlantic coastline to the English Channel.
- License Plates of 95 Departments of France
- AI-vehicle repaint Gendarmerie Nationale
- 12 Regions of continental France:
- Grand Est
- Centre-Val de Loire
- Pays de la Loire
- Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
TML-Edition GmbH Haarbergstraße 47 D-99097 Erfurt, Germany
Games we think you’ll like