Don’t miss an opportunity for opulent self-expression! Conspicuous Consumption dresses up Offworld’s five advanced buildings with custom particles and audio. Give your game some classic sci-fi flare with retro-styled versions, or have a good laugh with the goofy fun time versions. Maybe your newfound extravagance will distract your opponent long enough for you to establish an offworld monopoly right under their noses! ...Okay, perhaps not, but at least you’ll look awesome while you try.
- The “Conspicuous Consumption” DLC comes with two variants for each of the five advanced buildings:
- Hacker Array: Well, it ain’t Vegas, but it’ll have to do. Take your chances and make luck your mistress while styling the goofy roulette version, or embrace the retro feel with an old-style radio tower.
- Offworld Market: The colors, Duke, the colors! Launch your goods offworld and hope the popsicle rocket doesn’t melt, or change to a sleek retro rocket to make your opponents envious of your sweet ride.
- Optimization Center: Careful not to burst anyone’s bubble while you optimize your resources in the silly bubble machine version, or give your opponents a little shock with the retro-styled tesla coil.
- Patent Lab: Research some science inside a giant Rubik’s Cube (we DARE you not to get distracted trying to match the sides!), or get ahead of your opponents in a building that looks suspiciously like the robot’s head from “Forbidden Planet.”
- Pleasure Dome: Disco Inferno, baby! Tear up the dance floor inside a giant disco ball, or leave your platform shoes at home and enjoy some space burgers at a retro-styled galactic diner. Just...don’t order the special.
Copyright © 2017 Mohawk Games and Stardock Entertainment. Offworld Trading Company is a trademark of Mohawk Games. All rights reserved.