The „Citybus O305G“ allows you to take a journey through time. The „Citybus O305G “ as a pure vehicle add-on aims to build a virtual monument for the articulated pusher busses of the first generation and sends you right back in the early 1980s.
The add-on “Citybus 0305G” contains two variants of the articulated pusher bus for OMSI 2. The eye catchers are the different fronts of the busses. One related to the “VÖV-Front” and the other to the “StüLB-Front”. Both models come in different colour- and interior variants. Another highlight is the authentic pollution model and the start behavior that is affected by weather and battery conditions.
The busses have a manually changeable rolling band display and can be used on the OMSI 2 standard maps “Berlin-Spandau” and “Grundorf”.
Hint: We recommend using this articulated pusher bus in combination with the OMSI add-on „Citybus 0305“ since it also contains hof-files and suitable varnishes for those.
- Two variants of the articulated pusher bus with different fronts
- Different colour painting and interior design variants
- Realistic models and sounds based on the real-world O305G
- Authentic pollution model
- Automatic doors (middle and back)
- Stop request button with original sounds
- Weather and battery affected starting behaviour
- Rolling band display for Spandau line 92, Grundorf line 76 and city bus sphere “Neuendorf”
- Repaint ability in combination with the OMSI-Repaint-Tool
The manual, documentation, video images, software, and all the related materials are copyrighted and cannot be copied, photocopied, trans- lated or reduced to any electronic medium or machine legible form, neither completely nor in part, without the previous written consent of AEROSOFT. THE SOFTWARE IS FURNISHED «AS IS» AND IT DOES NOT COME FURNISHED WITH ANY GUARANTEE IMPLICIT OR EXPRESS.
THE AUTHOR DECLINES EVERY RESPONSIBILITY FOR CONTINGENT MALFUNCTIONS, DECELERATION, AND ANY DRAWBACK THAT SHOULD ARISE, USING THIS SOFTWARE. Copyright © 2013 AEROSOFT. All rights reserved. All trademarks and brand names are trademarks or regis- tered trademarks of the respective owners. Copyrights are serious stuff. If you find any pirated copies of this soft- ware please notify us at email@example.com. We will make sure re- ports of copyrights violation are rewarded.
D-33142 Büren, Germany