Yet another Scandinavian destination has found its way onto our departure board. You can now fly to the beautiful scenery of Torp-Sandefjord in Norway, located 110km to the south of Oslo, either in FSX or Prepar3D V2. Torp-Sandefjord X is a highly realistic rendition of its real world counterpart and includes all airport buildings, 20cm p/pix photo real ground image with the correct markings and signs, optional 3D grass and wonderful seasonal textures.
The airport itself is serviced by numerous airlines such as Wideroe, Norwegian Air Shuttle, Ryanair, Wizzair and KLM Cityhopper and offers a 2989m long runway, perfect for a smooth landing.
Board your favorite aircraft now and we´ll welcome you at Torp-Sandefjord X!
- Highly detailed and realistic ground textures
- Accurate and realistic representation of all airport buildings
- Realistic custom made airport specific objects
- 20cm/pixel photorealistic coverage
- Optional 3d grass
- Optional static airplanes and people
- Features Dakota Norway, Norway’s only Douglas DC-3 along with its touring facilities
- Features various flight/heli- academies and aviation club