Aeródromo de Garray is a small modern airfield operated by Airpull Aviation close to the north central city Soria (Spain). It has a rather long 1024-meter runway and a second 520-meter runway.
It is used for hobby aviation, lessons and for small charters. There are also a lot of helicopter operations from this field. It’s located in a great region of Spain close to national parks and mountains and as such a great start for sightseeing flights over the immediate surrounding.
Soria Garray is the second product in a line of products that cover the smaller airfields in Spain.
- Full coverage of the airport and immediate surroundings
- Very high density of objects
- Many special static aircraft
- Includes Frank, our Avatar for P3d V3 users
- Ideal airport for VFR training
- Includes charts
- (Please enter the "Requena X" serial code during the order process - above the selection of the payment method)