Buy a ticket and hop onboard the Duchess Gambit, as Tobar the Ferryman takes you to the strange seaside town of Point Lookout. What secrets does the dilapidated boardwalk hold? Who lives in the sprawling mansion? Why is the Punga Fruit so important? And what horrors lie in the depths of the murky swamp? Point Lookout is the most open-ended DLC yet, and allows you to explore an entirely new and expansive gameplay area any way you’d like. A completely new quest line allows you uncover the town’s hidden secrets, and wield powerful new weapons like the Double-Barrel Shotgun against the swamp’s dangerous, and deformed, denizens. So venture to Point Lookout, if you dare. Just pray it’s not a one-way trip.
Fallout 3 - Point Lookout
Rating: 5 (1 votes cast)
- Platforms: PC
- Type: DLC
- Categories: RPG, Downloadable Content (DLC)
- Publisher: Bethesda Softworks
Bethesda Game Studios
- DRM: Steamworks (Requires a third-party download and account)
- This content requires the base game Fallout 3 on Steam in order to play.
- Note: This product requires a third-party download and account