Fight for King and Country with the British Forces.
Bring your bulldog spirit to the online battlefield with Mac vs Linux cross-platform multiplayer.
The British Forces is a standalone multiplayer expansion for WWII real-time strategy game Company of Heroes 2. Command the soldiers of the British Isles and Commonwealth in the aftermath of the D-Day landings as they fight their way across northwest Europe and into Nazi Germany.
- Push into the belly of the beast! Eight new multiplayer maps set in the latter stages of the war take you from the dash for Arnhem, to vicious tank battles in Düsseldorf, to a crucial struggle for the Rhine crossings at Heidelberg.
- Take advantage of maximum tactical flexibility. A powerful selection of Commanders, armor and aircraft, from rocket-equipped Sherman Fireflies to squadrons of heavy bombers, gives you endless opportunities to determine the course of events.
- Follow a cleverly structured tech tree that offers huge replay value. Choose the ‘Hammer’ strategy to focus on mobility and rapid-if-risky advance, or the ‘Anvil’ strategy to secure your gains engagement by engagement. Or switch between the two as the situation demands.
- Expand the battle against Russian and German armies from the main game. In addition to eight new multiplayer maps, The British Forces gives you access to all 24 of the existing Company of Heroes 2 maps.
- Enjoy cinematic production values, including characterful animations and engaging voice acting with authentic British accents.
© SEGA. All rights reserved. Originally developed by Relic Entertainment Inc. Developed for and published on Linux and Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd. SEGA, the SEGA logo, Relic Entertainment and Company of Heroes are either registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Corporation. SEGA is registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. Linux® is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are property of their respective owners.