Introducing the first ever tower defense first-person shooter... with rogue-like elements! Wrack: Exoverse is the follow-up to the 2014 FPS Wrack, and continues the tradition of cel-shaded graphics, kill streaks, power shots, and kicking alien ass!
- Defend ever-changing worlds! It’s a new world every time you play Exoverse. Construct a deadly maze for your enemies and see what awaits you in the item room before each wave.
- Assemble your inventory! Collect consumables, runes, and artifacts with game-changing properties. These spawn in before waves, are dropped by champion monsters, and can be bought.
- Unlock new weapons, areas, and items! As you progress through the game, unlock bigger, badder, deadlier weapons and other items to aid you along the way.
- Unleash power shots! Every time you damage an enemy, you build up your power shot gauge. Once it’s full, fire a deadly power shot to wipe out enemies, shatter shields, and earn a ton of money through power combos!
- Shop until you drop! Each new world starts at the Nebula Omnis – a central hub and shop. Use the money you’ve earned throughout the game to buy new weapons, items, towers, and even gamble!
- Earn rewards for feats! Get money from kills, streaks, combos, headshots, and so on. Spend that money on towers, upgrades, the shop, or pocket it to increase your final score.
Wrack: Exoverse copyright (C) and is a registered trademark (R) of Final Boss Entertainment, LLC. All rights reserved.