Co-ordinate your war effort: seize positions, territory and technology from your opponent’s grasp, utilizing strategic turn based maneuvers on a fully interactive "Combat Zone" map. Enter the battle in first person and rush to crush your adversaries. Match cunning, speed and reflexes with advanced, ruthless AI enemies or duke it out head to head with your friends via online matches or LAN. Wield the weapons and vehicles of three distinct races and master the blistering pace and frenetic action that is WarPath.
- 3 different races to choose from, each with their own unique storyline and appearance.
- 4 land based vehicles and 8 weapons; the Wolverine, Tyrant, Long Bow, Judge, Vangaurd, Vibro Blade, and EMAC, allows for a highly diversified range of play styles.
- Each weapon can be upgraded up to a maximum three times, to unlock more functionality and greater destructive force with each new level.
- UNREAL engine and Havok physics technology provide stunning visuals and effects.
- Risk-style, turn based movement on a hex grid map allows players to coordinate their attacks and plan out cunning strategies, then follow through with fast and furious first person shooter action.
- Separate storylines for each race, illustrating their different origins, motivations and ultimate conclusions, all with their own pre-rendered CG sequences.
- Seize and defend territories, increasing your ability to support your troops with weapon upgrades and captured enemy weapon technologies.
- 16 levels both indoors and outdoors, spanning richly detailed environments on the beautiful, but deadly planet Kaladi.
- Challenging single player campaign concludes with a final boss stage that takes players into the heart of the planet and a whole new level of storytelling.
- 4 Modes of high speed, intensely addictive multiplayer action – Death Match, Team Death Match, Capture the Flag, and Frontline Assault.
- 25 Multiplayer levels take players across the varying environments of Kaladi both inside and out.
- Support for anywhere from 2-16 players via LAN or Online, allows battles to be intimate grudges or all out clan match carnage!
- Access to all the weapons and upgrades that players enjoyed and mastered in the single player campaign.