Gain access to the full season [5 episodes] of The Walking Dead by purchasing the Season Pass, which will act as your gateway to every episode of the game.
Episode 1 is available immediately upon purchasing the full season; each of the remaining four episodes of season one will be released periodically in 2012. New episodes and updated content will be automatically downloaded and applied via the Steam client. Your new episodes will appear in the in-game menu once downloaded.
The Walking Dead is a five-part game series set in the same universe as Robert Kirkman’s award-winning comic book series. Play as Lee Everett, a convicted criminal, who has been given a second chance at life in a world devastated by the undead. With corpses returning to life and survivors stopping at nothing to maintain their own safety, protecting an orphaned girl named Clementine may offer him redemption in a world gone to hell.
A continuing story of adventure horror spanning across 5 episodes:
- Episode 1 – A New Day
- Episode 2 – Starved for Help
- Episode 3 – Long Road Ahead
- Episode 4 – Around Every Corner
- Episode 5 – No Time Left
- Based on Robert Kirkman’s Eisner-Award winning comic book series, The Walking Dead allows gamers to experience the true horror of the zombie apocalypse
- A tailored game experience – Live with the profound and lasting consequences of the decisions that you make in each episode. Your actions and choices will affect how your story plays out across the entire series.
- Experience events, meet people and visit locations that foreshadow the story of Deputy Sheriff Rick Grimes
- Meet Glenn before he heads to Atlanta, explore Hershel’s farm before Rick and his group of survivors arrive and before the barn becomes a notorious location in Walking Dead lore
- You’ll be forced to make decisions that are not only difficult, but that will require you to make an almost immediate choice. There’s no time to ponder when the undead are pounding the door down!
- Features meaningful decision-making, exploration, problem solving and a constant fight for survival in a world overrun by the undead
- Artwork inspired by the original comic books
© 2012 TELLTALE, INC. THE WALKING DEAD IS © 2012 ROBERT KIRKMAN, LLC. BASED ON THE COMIC BOOK BY ROBERT KIRKMAN, TONY MOORE AND CHARLIE ADLARD. TELLTALE AND THE TELLTALE GAMES LOGO ARE TRADEMARKS OF TELLTALE, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED