Early Access & Founders Offer
- Weapons for each playable faction, exclusive to Founders and Early Access Players.
Brothers! War calls you. Will you answer?
For the first time, join your favorite factions in the fiercest and most authentic Warhammer 40,000 battles ever realized in a shooting videogame.
Select one of four factions of the 41st millennium and fight for control of a persistent world at war. As you fight your way across the planet, claim territory in massive battles and earn the right to customize and improve your characters in a deep progression system from Warhammer 40,000 lore.
- Engage in massive battles. Take part in massive military campaigns between 4 factions for the conquest of a persistent world. Dive into the shifting frontlines and crush your foes! Engage in melee, take to the air with a jump pack or fire into the fray from one of the turrets of a y armed Predator tank. Combat in Eternal Crusade ranges from a personal clashing of Chainswords to truly epic warfare.
- Your faction is your family now. Victory is not a thing for a single warrior to claim. Whether you’re in PVP or PVE, your squad must work together to overcome constant resistance in their quest for glory. Face death side-by-side with your brothers as you defend strongholds or delve into the Underworld to cooperatively combat alien hordes of Tyranids.
- Choose your allegiances and background. Pick between twenty different sub-factions, then earn hundreds of weapons and accessories drawn from 29 years of Warhammer 40,000 lore to craft your perfect warrior.
Why Early Access?
“We believe in transparent and agile game development. These both rely on regular and extensive feedback from our community. Early Access allows us to perform fast iterations, balancing and test core components of the game throughout development.”
Approximately how long will this game be in Early Access?
“Eternal Crusade's Early Access Program will last for a number of months. The components such as character progression, the strategic layer and territorial conquest will be introduced during this period.”
How is the full version planned to differ from the Early Access version?
“The Early Access focuses mainly on the core combat experience. As the development will progress toward the official launch date more content will be added.
- Character Progression tech tree for each faction
- Cooperative multiplayer fighting against AI
- Strategic layer with a world map allowing players to pick their battles
- New Playable Races: Eldar & Orks
- Guild system and war parties
Visit https://www.eternalcrusade.com/ for more information about the full version of Eternal Crusade.”
What is the current state of the Early Access version?
“Limited maps featuring ranged and melee combat on foot and in vehicles.
The following factions are available to play:
- Space Marines featuring the Dark Angels, Blood Angels and Ultramarines chapters
- 5 classes, Tactical, Assault, Ground Assault, Devastator and Apothecary
- 3 vehicles: Rhino, Predator & Vindicator
- Chaos Space Marines featuring the Word Bearers, Alpha Legion and Black Legion
- 5 classes, Traitor, Traitor Assault, Raptor, Havoc & Aspiring Sorcerer
- 3 vehicles: Chaos Rhino, Chaos Predator & Chaos Vindicator
Additional features include:
- Combat abilities such as psychic powers, jump packs, buff system, executions, heavy weapon modes, cover system, healing and more.
- Extensive HUD for situational awareness, character status, scoreboards, squad elements, powers and buff status
- In game map detailing deployments, waypoints, and objective status
- Group systems, rescue systems, auto-barks and squad bonuses.
With a weekly patch schedule the list of new features is constantly growing.”
Will the game be priced differently during and after Early Access?
“Participating in the Early Access program will allow you to play now. The retail entry point price will be higher upon release.”
How are you planning on involving the Community in your development process?
“We use multiple avenues to involve, engage and gather feedback from our community. We have a weekly live stream with a production update from the developers and are active on our forums. We also use a number of more formal tools to gather information including game analytics, player behavior, surveys, focus groups etc.”
Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade © Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2015. Eternal Crusade, the Eternal Crusade logo, GW, Games Workshop, Space Marine, 40K, Warhammer, Warhammer 40,000, 40,000, the ‘Aquila’ Double-headed Eagle logo, and all associated logos, illustrations, images, names, creatures, races, vehicles, locations, weapons, characters, and the distinctive likeness thereof, are either ® or TM, and/or © Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world, and used under license. All rights reserved. Published by BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe S.A.S and distributed by BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe S.A.S. and its subsidiaries.