RedLynx has extended its hugely popular Trials 2 motorcycle game into a completely new level. Trials 2 Second Edition includes 40 different tracks, own player profiles, team building, statistics, achievements, global high-scores, online replays and much, much more.
- 4 game types (race, flip, wheelie, dynamic)
- Race: Race against other players to compete levels as fast as possible.
- Flip: Try to make as many backflips or frontflips with your bike to reach a top score.
- Wheelie: Drive on your backwheel for longest distance possible.
- Dynamic: Navigate through tracks with various dynamic obstacles and puzzles.
- 40 tracks to play:
3 Tutorial tracks
11 Easy difficulty tracks
8 Medium difficulty tracks
8 Hard difficulty tracks
3 Flip tracks
3 Wheelie tracks
4 Dynamic physics tracks
- Global highscores
All time and weekly high score lists
Filtering by team and country
- Online replays. Watch a replay of any high score on global high score list.
- Ghost challenge. Play against the ghost of any other player in high score list.
- Online player profiles with team, country and player statistics.
- 25 achievements to unlock.
- 3D ragdoll. When the player makes a fault he drops off the bike in realistically painful way.
- Custom replay recording. Players can record their rides to a file that can be shared.
- Ingame chat room
- Gamepad support with force feedback (rumble) based on physics response
- Several camera modes (multiple side view modes, 1st person, 3rd person, cinematic)
Trials 2 Second Edition is a motorcycle game that emphasizes balance, skill and control over speed. You, as the player, try to tackle indoor obstacle tracks with minimum faults, as fast as possible. The tracks consist of logs, truck tires, horizontal ladders, metal ramps, jumps over concrete pipes, scaffoldings reaching staggering heights, etc. To succeed, you need to simultaneously control the bike and the driver’s posture, sometimes advancing inch by inch, sometimes hitting full throttle to jump over flaming barrels.
RedLynx Trials Second Edition is based on RedLynx’ hugely successful Trials web and PC games, which have gathered over 20 million unique players from 2002 to date. Due to the realistic RedLynx Trials-physics model, there are no predefined action keys or moves: The player is in complete control of every outcome. This offers total freedom on how the tracks are completed, and makes this a game of real skill. In Trials 2 Second Edition, Trials 2 is expanded into a completely new level. Fasten your helmet, and prepare for bruises.