If you would like even more STASIS content, consider the DELUXE EDITION:
- The Digital Download of STASIS
- A beautiful digital art book with concepts, character art and behind the scenes development images
- The STASIS soundtrack in mp3 and flac format
- Four Exclusive 4k Wallpapers
STASIS is a point-and-click, sci-fi horror adventure game played from a unique isometric perspective. STASIS intertwines a gruesome narrative with retro adventure gameplay. Combine items, interact with computers and solve puzzles while experiencing a gritty atmosphere.
In the distant future, aboard a seemingly abandoned spacecraft, John Maracheck awakes from stasis. He must push himself to physical and emotional limits to unravel the mysteries around him.
John is in tremendous pain, his wife and daughter are missing. And time is running out as the Groomlake plunges further into the twisting blue methane clouds of Neptune.
- Challenging and realistic puzzles.
- Cinematic Soundtrack by Mark Morgan (Wasteland 2, Fallout).
- Highly detailed 2D isometric graphics.
- Classic point-and-click interaction.
- Multiple characters to engage and interact with.
- Death - John can (and will) die in the most horrific ways imaginable.
- Suicides - Special objects can be used by John to put an end to all this.
- A holographic stripper.