Includes six copies of Starion Tactics - Send the extra copies to your friends!
Perfect for the novice, yet sophisticated enough for the veteran, Starion Tactics is a casual, turn-based 4X space strategy game that delivers a deeply tactical and highly visual experience with fun and quick gameplay.
After assuming command of one of four human or alien factions vying for galactic dominance, immediately define your game’s scope. Play for minutes to hours across tens to hundreds of planets in single-player skirmish or multiplayer modes—it’s entirely up to you.
Leave the tedious, everyday tasks that take away from crafting and executing tactical strategies to your faction as you explore the galaxy. Discover different planet types: some rich in resources, some barren and unfit for terraforming. Expand your empire by choosing which planets to invade, colonize, destroy or simply ignore. As you conquer planets, acquire resources to grow and strengthen your fleet, empowering you to overthrow enemy factions and rule the galaxy.
- Assume the role of a faction leader and command one of four factions, each with its own unique personality, abilities and storyline
- Focus your efforts on crafting and executing your tactical strategy while your faction takes care of tedious, everyday tasks
- Learn the 4X fundamentals as a newcomer to the genre, or play a casual game as a veteran without being overwhelmed by hardcore 4X features like diplomacy, trade and research.
- Engage in 1x1, 2x2, 2x2x2 or 4x4 single-player skirmishes or multiplayer wars across 10 to 100 planets—you define your game’s scope
- Explore the galaxy to discover different planet types, from habitable and resource rich to barren and non-terraformable
- Use resources acquired from planets to build and strengthen your fleet
- Construct ships that range from small, agile scouts to colossal battle cruisers
- Expand your empire by exploring, invading and conquering enemy-occupied planets, deciding which to colonize and which to destroy
- From improved mining to solar eruptions to labour strikes and beyond, implement cards and/or artifacts to make games more interesting with the element of chance
- Experience cutting-edge graphics and interface design
- Watch battles play out in stunning, real-time 3D
- Familiarize yourself with gameplay and game elements by completing a comprehensive tutorial
© 2014 Meridian4 Inc. Trademarks belong to their respective owners. All rights reserved.