Stalingrad is a real-time strategy title that places gamers in the middle of the most dramatic periods of World War II, covering major events from June 1942 till January 1943. Built-up upon the enhanced Enigma Engine, the game offers faithful historical recreation of the Stalingrad area, vast tactical options and more than 150 units at your command.
In Stalingrad's two thrilling campaigns, you will take command over Wehrmacht and lead the German forces into the City, then switch to the Red Army and drive the occupants from the Soviet stronghold.
- More than 150 types of units, 43 missions in two large campaigns for the Wehrmacht and the Red Army
- The game missions were recreated from tactical maps and air photography materials
- Historical buildings reconstructed from archive photos
- Accurate reconstruction of historical events
- Full-scale battles on the city territory
- Original soundtrack by the band "Skafandr"
© 2005 1C Company. Developed by DTF GAMES. All rights reserved. This products contains software technology licensed from Nival Interactive. © 2008 Nival Interactive. Nival and Nival logo are trademarks of Nival Interactive. All rights reserved. Uses Bink Video. Copyright (C) 1997 - 2008 by RAD Game Tools, Inc. Other products and company names mentioned herein are trademarks of their respective owners.