WWII, 1941. As a result of a marine blockade Great Britain is on the verge of catastrophe, and Germany is about to begin tests of a new type of submarine that can end the war faster than anyone ever suspected. Winston Churchill personally orders commandoes to obtain information on the location of the new U-Boot and instructs them to destroy it. The player takes on the role of a select British commando from the British Royal Marines. During their mission they fight in France, on a Norwegian island of Vågsøy, and in the African desert mines. Their tasks include stealing out documentation, freeing prisoners captured by the Gestapo, destroying tanks, or capturing fortified enemy positions.
- 8 demanding missions in diversified locations – France, Libia, Norway.
- Various opponents – Wehrmacht soldiers, Gestapo officers, and Italian snipers.
- Extraordinarily rich weaponry – e.g. Thompson machine gun, Lee-Enfield Mk. III rifle, MP 40, Flammenwerfer 35 flame-thrower, Panzerfaust or Luger P08.
- Weapon modification option – Lee-Enfield may serve as a grenade launcher, and Bren rifle may be used to launch barrage.
- High AI of characters – soldiers act in groups and actively respond to player’s instructions.
- Realistic graphics, incredible special effects and dynamic lighting resulting from employing Rusing JupiterEX engine.