RIP 3 - THE LAST HERO combines the dynamics of a hardcore shooter while preserving the elusive classic arcade appeal and never lets up on the intense action. Every level presents a new challenge, requiring you to not only prove your sharp-shooting, but to think and act tactically.
The terrain and environments must be employed to survive waves of adversaries, but since all in-game objects are destructible, you must think fast. Your hero will travel all over the world from the African jungle to the Arctic snow, through secret labs and bunkers, in the streets and skyscrapers of Metropolis city and also go into deep space using a hijacked spaceship.
RIP 3 THE LAST HERO places strong emphasis on character development. Its varied player characters gain experience and evolve into unique reflections of your style through the Skills Tree system. No two players’ experiences will be the same.
A huge arsenal of weapons and special items add to RIP 3 THE LAST HERO’s variety and the slick, easy-to-master controls make it effortless to concentrate on bringing the fight to the enemy.
The adrenaline-cocktail of accessible gameplay, dynamite visuals and furious pace raises RIP 3 THE LAST HERO to all new heights.
- 100 levels of arcade shooting action
- 6 unique playable characters with varied and powerful skills to develop
- A huge arsenal of destructive weaponry, each with 2 shooting modes
- Capture and control military vehicles, including Tanks, Helicopters and Battle Turrets
- Fully destructible battlefield - all the objects can be damaged and destroyed
- Includes a space adventure minigame, where you pilot the Vostok-23 starship
- 12 Huge, challenging bosses evoke classic arcade gameplay
- 3 difficulty level settings to increase the intensity
- Special bonuses and secrets are scattered throughout the game
- Cooperative multiplayer for two players to battle against the enemy horde
- Multiplayer death-match for up to 6 players over LAN
In the middle of the 22nd century the Earth was conquered by the unknown invader, who announced himself the planet dictator. With the help of the witchcraft and the newest technologies he created an army of cyborgs, headed by General Hog – the Dictator's right-hand man. After retributive operations and nuclear bombing, any rebellion was crushed down...
In the secret "Gap" bunker the Dictator's scientists discovered the portal to the Sorcery world. The first attempt of the cyborg troops to invade into the Magic kingdom failed. The magic leaked onto the Earth, changing everything around. The world was threatened with the great disaster...
Three mortals from Earth’s rebel forces and three immortals from the Sorcery world volunteered for the unannounced war. At midnight one of them will step into the portal between the worlds to stop the mad conqueror and free Earth...