In a distant dystopian society under a heavy and oppressive militaristic force you find yourself in the shoes of Jack Drebin. Long time Local Security Force member. Husband. Soon to be father. You go about your business day-in and day-out working hard to keep the city streets safe. Then as fate would have it, your day to day life is thrown into chaos during a routine search and seizure on a suspected terrorist...
Return NULL: Episode 1 is the first in a 3 part Point-and-Click Adventure series. Done in an indie European comic art style, players will examine their environments for clues, carry on dynamic conversations, collect items and solve logical environmental puzzles to advance through the twisting narrative. When the action gets hot, Return NULL incorporates a real-time duck and cover shoot out mechanic that elevates the tension and puts the player in immediate danger.
- 10 unique characters, each with different emotional dialogue portraits.
- 14 interactive hand drawn locations.
- Unique indie European comic art style.
- 7 original composed music tracks that set the mood and tone of each scene.
- Innovative, Real-Time Gunplay mechanic.