From the creator of award-winning Capitalism series and Seven Kingdoms series, Trevor Chan, here comes a break through in business simulation genre. The game that takes the art of cooking and running a restaurant to new heights, Restaurant Tycoon is a gastronome's dreams come true. Starting with nothing except some cash, a passion for food and a great idea, you start by building a restaurant from the bottom up - hiring waiters, decorating, even cooking the meals. Buy, build, outsell and undermine your competition in the world's culinary capitals, all faithfully recreated in stunning 3D environments.
• A story-based campaign with 25 compelling scenarios that let you experience a thrilling adventure in the culinary world.
• A powerful 3D engine that the player switch between the bird eye's view of city and detailed view of customers in your restaurant with a single click.
• 3 world-famous cities painstakingly simulated, which include Paris, Rome and LA
• Over 200 recipes in 3 cuisines: French, Italian and American, complete with breakfast, appetizers, soups, main courses and desserts.
• Over 300 items to decorate your restaurant. Set up theme restaurants like music and seafood restaurants.
• 30 unique chefs to hire and interact with, including most sought-after celebrity chefs. Acquire secret recipes from master chefs.
• Design your food menu to appeal to different types of customers. There will be individuals looking for a quick lunch, couples seeking a romantic dinning experience and business people treating their partners to a delicious meal.
Rating: 3.7 (50 votes cast)
- Platforms: PC
- File size: 394.59 MB
- Categories: Casual , Simulator , Business Simulator , Manager Simulator , City-building Games
- Publisher: Enlight Interactive
- DRM: DRM Free
- Windows 98SE, 2000, ME or XP (Windows 95 and NT not supported)
- 500 MHz Intel Pentium III or processors of the same grade
- 128 MB RAM
- 700 MB Hard drive space
- NVIDIA GeForce, ATI Radeon, or 3D cards of the same grade
- DirectX 8 compatible sound card
- Keyboard / Mouse