Hawaii – an idyllic island paradise. It’s the spot Brian Basco and Gina Timmins have chosen to take a well-earned vacation. An impromptu daytrip to a remote and relatively uninhabited island goes awry, however – Brian forces Gina from the plane, giving her the only working parachute. Brian luckily survives the plane’s crash landing, but Gina has disappeared, setting the stage for a highly entertaining story.
Humor, hotties, hijinks and a hilarious plotline all combine to make a fantastically fun adventure in Runaway: The Dream of the Turtle, the sequel to 2003's smash-hit adventure, Runaway, A Road Adventure. In Runaway: The Dream of the Turtle, players will travel the world, from Alaska and Hawaii to the depths of the sea and the sky above. Become immersed in a tongue-in-cheek story where you’ll meet a crazy cast of miscreants in order to solve a mystery too weirdly entertaining for words in this title that pays homage to all that was great about the glory days of graphical adventure games.
- More than 30 animated characters to control or interact with throughout the story, each with his/her own unique (and sometimes uniquely tongue-in-cheek) personality
- An engrossing plot filled with twists, turns and plenty of hilarious action and dialog
- Nearly 100 locations scattered about the world immerse the player in the rich storyline, including action that takes place in Alaska, Hawaii, underwater or in the sky, in the heart of the jungle, and on board a huge luxury yacht
- A fully 3D graphics engine that immerses the player in each environment, and offers features that include dynamic lighting, atmospheric effects and panoramic perspectives
- Great soundtrack that provides the game a unique atmosphere