Did you ever wonder how huge cargo ports are moving and managing megatons of cargo?
Now is the time to find out!
Learn the whole management procedure; how to use tugboats to coordinate the huge container ships, unload cargo vessels with the rail crane and schedule the arrival of cargo trains accordingly, hire assistants and buy and fix machines.
In the “Port Simulator 2011 Hamburg” countless challenges can be chosen and taken on, regardless of weather conditions, time of the day and tight schedules.
Take care of all that - and much more.
- Extremely detailed 3D landscape
- Faithful reproduction of the Port of Hamburg
- Gigantic cargo ships and tankers
- Diverse cargo like containers, liquids or loose solids
- Multiplayer mode via network or internet
- Control of the huge discharching facilities like bridge cranes, pumps or picker arms
- Ships can optionally be navigated to their mooring by the player themself
- Intuitive navigation via keyboard and mouse