On top of this, 8 international leagues (Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Italy, The Netherlands, Mexico and Cuba) and several international and US independent leagues return to OOTP 18 with accurate and projected 2017 rosters.
Dive into the more hands-on management and set your team's lineups, pitching staffs, and in-game strategy. You can oversee your league at a high level, or play out each game, managing play by play or even pitch by pitch. OOTP players progress realistically over time. Build a team through the draft, or sign big free agents to put you over the top!
New Features in OOTP 18 include:
- Experience a new game mode in OOTP 18: Challenge! This mode is available for newly created leagues (standard / historical / fictional) and adds a unique twist, along with new rewards, while playing OOTP. Your achievements are tracked in an (optional) online profile. Are you the best OOTP manager on the planet?
- Improved 3D Mode & Game Highlight Reels. With even more ballpark detail than before and enhanced player animations, the 3D game mode in OOTP has taken another leap forward.
- New Tournamanets & Fall Leagues. Set up your own national or international tournaments, choose from different tournament modes, and manage your favorite nation to international glory.
- Historical Negro Leagues. With the help of Seamheads.com, our historical database experts have been able to add most Negro leagues seasons to the historical minor league feature of Out of the Park Baseball 18, including accurate rosters and player statistics.
- Redesigned Injury System. Injuries in OOTP 18 has been reworked to be more realistic and interesting. A detailed injury history is tracked for players, the injury database has been enhanced, there are now nagging little long-term injuries, injuries to different body types have different long-term effects, and much more.
- Team Promotion & Relegation Support. Create a challenging new league setup where teams fight for promotion and try to defend against relegation to a lower league level.
- The ability to retain player salaries in trades.
- Improved AI throughout the game, for a more challenging experience than ever.
- Beautiful new interface design with three different skins.
- Many 2017 CBA rule changes are incorporated in modern MLB games
- Improved player morale / team chemistry system
- Improved player creation & development system
- Improved game recaps, enhanced play-by-play text and league news
- And much more...
Out of the Park Baseball 18 is here. Greatness has no boundaries!
Visit us on www.ootpdevelopments.com
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
OFFICIALLY LICENSED PRODUCT OF MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL PLAYERS ASSOCIATION - MLBPA trademarks and copyrighted works, including the MLBPA logo, and other intellectual property rights are owned and/or held by MLBPA and may not be used without MLBPA’s written consent. Visit www.MLBPLAYERS.com, the Players Choice on the web.