“Long ago a computer scientist called Dr Sepulveda created a beautiful digital world existing entirely within a computer network of his own invention. This world was called Darwinia and it was inhabited by a peaceful, law-abiding digital life-form called the Darwinians.
As the years wore on however the Darwinians became ever more aggressive and autonomous. They divided into factions, squabbling over Darwinia’s limited natural resources. Tribes began to roam the fractal voids hell bent on each other’s destruction, drunk on power and unswerving in the pursuit of world supremacy.
Far and wide, they became known as the Multiwinians…”
Welcome to Multiwinia: Survival of the Flattest – the ultimate retro-arcade multiplayer experience! Choose from a selection of six hilariously fun, action-packed game modes, set in one of the most beautiful game environs you will ever set eyes on.
Challenge your opponent to a game of stick-man slaughter, and watch digital-war unfold, as your Multiwinian army struggles to complete a chosen task faster and better than your rival’s. It’s fast, it’s furious, and only the flattest will survive!
- Spectacular attention-grabbing graphics with iconic retro-arcade look-and-feel
- 49 unique maps over 6 action-packed game modes guaranteed to test every one of your gaming skills to the limits!
- Supports multiplayer up to 4-player and lobby chat
- Advanced AI for singleplayer gaming
- Exciting fast-paced action rewards quick thinking and strategic know-how
- Random crate power-ups keep action fresh and exciting
- Easy to pick up and play! Jump straight in with easy-to-use control system and advanced tutorial
- Appeals to both casual and hardcore gamers
- State-of-the-art retro soundscape
- Create and share your own unique maps with map editor