In the middle of the night on a certain day of April 201X, the right arm of the owner of a general store is chopped off in the backyard of his own store.
Even though he claims that the perpetrator is a 'doll' that was kept in the store, his words carry little weight due to the lack of other witnesses.
The doll and the detached arm are gone from the scene of crime.
“Like a light too strong may burn out one's retinas, so too can supernatural entities be toxic to humans. Even should they take on the invisible form of one's emotions.”
This is a mystery story about bizarre incidents unfolding around the town, intermingled with a complicated mixture of human intentions.
- Gorgeous illustrations by a skilled, experienced illustrator.
- Story painted in vivid colors by voice actors/actressess and musicians.
- Computer generated 3D graphics of backgrounds and travelable maps.
- A reasoning system that unlocks short stories and other bonuses depending on the number of your correct answers.
- Targeted at all ages (with an ounce of horror elements).