Originally released in 1994, Little Big Adventure (also known as 'Relentless: Twinsen's Adventure') is an action-adventure RPG designed by Frédérick Raynal. You play as Twinsen, a young hero living on Citadel Island on a world under the heel of the dictator Dr. FunFrock. You’ve been having strange dreams in which your planet is about to be destroyed. These dreams don’t make Dr. FunFrock particularly happy, and he locks you away in an insane asylum. As Twinsen, you’ll need to escape from your cell and discover your incredible destiny as a descendant of a long line of magicians in charge of protecting your planet’s secret!
Boasting an epic story, challenging puzzles and tons of characters and dialog, Little Big Adventure is a certified masterpiece. Enjoy this new PC version including brand new features:
- New gameplay: adjustable throwing and jumping distance (visible trajectory), simplified sections, etc…
- Streamlined, easy-to-use interface with enhanced graphics specially redesign for this version
- Tutorials at the start of the game
- Dynamic ON/OFF hint system
- Zoom feature to provide an overview of the scenes
- Automatic save system, with return to the last checkpoint when you lose a life
- 5 languages available: English, French, German, (voices and text) - Italian and Spanish (text only, voices in English).
- Over 15 hours of gameplay
- A rich and varied blend of platform, combat and puzzle gaming
- An entire planet with dozens of different locations to discover
- Full controller support
Little Big Adventure © DC 2015. STEAM VERSION BY DOTEMU.