Ku: Shroud of the Morrigan is an Action Adventure Game in which Irelands ancient past and economic present collide. You play as young Kú, who must venture out in to a broken and strange world for the first time. You will have to battle monsters, solve puzzles and retrieve an ancient treasure from the goddess Morrigan.
Forged from an ancient tale of Celtic mythology - a uniquely different recounting of the massive legendary epic, the Tain. An action-adventure set in a future Ireland devastated by technomagical war and economic collapse, humanity clings on by using the remnants of technology that survive.
- Celtic-punk – a fusion of Celtic and steampunk aesthetics
- A rich and intriguing world, brought to life by beautiful hand-drawn sketches, lovingly painted and animated in high resolution
- Timeless narrative – a reimagining of the classic Irish epic, The Táin, which tells the story of Ireland’s greatest warrior-hero Cú Chulainn
- A lush world populated with strange creatures and vicious enemies, born in the cauldron of war
- Fast-paced combat and epic boss encounters
- Solve puzzles by repairing and interacting with ancient mechanisms with the aid of your trusty ‘Árgatlam’ gravity glove
- Critically acclaimed original soundtrack – Music from Irelands premier independent electronic artists
- Inspired by classic adventure games such as Zelda and Chrono Trigger – we’re trying to recapture a little of their magic
- Play in Irish – a full Irish translation of the game.
Copyright 2012/2013 bitSmith Games