A quick note from the developers:
We started PolyKnight Games back in college, when we would meet after class to talk about new challenges in game design. We became fixated on one question in particular: "What would a flying game be like in a universe of inside-out planets?" To answer that question, we decided to put aside our career plans and form our own indie studio.
InnerSpace is not like other flying games. We want to reward exploration, both in terms of storytelling and the mechanics of flight. If you’re expecting a traditional flight sim with aerial combat, this might not be for you. If you like the idea of a plane that transforms into a submarine, then dives inside the belly of an ancient demigod, you're in the right place.
Please contact us on Twitter or the forums if you have any feedback at all, or if you just want to say hello. Thanks so much for checking out InnerSpace. We hope you enjoy the flight.
Your greatest journey is within.
In the final days of the Inverse, you must help the Archaeologist recover the last remaining memories before they are lost forever. Fly through ancient skies and abandoned oceans to discover the lost history of this fading realm, where entire civilizations have died, yet their gods still wander.
InnerSpace is an exploration flying game set in the Inverse, a world of inside-out planets where gravity pulls outward instead of in. InnerSpace began as a project among college friends and evolved into a successful Kickstarter campaign in 2014. After years of development, PolyKnight is proud to welcome you to the Inverse.
- Discover The Inverse - InnerSpace is a game about exploration, about player-driven moments both small and grandiose. Take your time, soar through the skies and dive through the oceans, and the secrets of the Inverse will reveal themselves.
- Relics of the Past - Scattered among the ruins are priceless relics, the final messages from the extinct civilizations that once ruled the Inverse.
- Airframes of the Ancients - Adapt lost technologies to build new airframes, each with unique abilities to soar above the waters, and below.
- Colossal Mystery - The Inverse is dying, but you’re not alone. Demigods still roam here, hoarding what power they have left, the keepers of secrets as old as the Inverse. Fly carefully.
- The Art of Flight - Featuring an ethereal art style and soothing electronic musical score, InnerSpace delivers a thoughtful, provocative flying experience unlike any other.
© 2017 Aspyr Media, Inc. InnerSpace developed by PolyKnight Games, LLC, published by Aspyr. Aspyr is a registered trademark of Aspyr Media, Inc., and the Aspyr star logo is a trademark of Aspyr Media. InnerSpace is property of PolyKnight Games. All other marks and logos are property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.