The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II: Complete Pack includes:
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II: Ink Hunt
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II - OST
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II: Pigasus
It all seemed so simple: defeat the mad scientist, free the land and ride into the sunset, but sometimes the fall of a villain only opens the way to more sinister foes. So the incredible adventures continue, and Van Helsing, the famous monster-hunter returns to save the day again with the help of his charming, ghostly companion, Lady Katarina. The gothic metropolis of weird science is on the brink of destruction as chaos rules the streets and a new enemy plots revenge. It’s time to enter the dark side of Borgova and the forbidden wilderness, but beware: you are not the only one behind a mask.
- Three playable classes – In the sequel to the previous gothic-noir adventure, players can choose from three very different classes: the classic Hunter with ranged and melee skills, the magic-wielding Thaumaturge or the Arcane Mechanic, the master of deadly devices, all included in the base game. As usual: the good, the bad, and the ugly.
- Extended tower defense mini-game – With enemies invading in waves, players have the opportunity to defend their Hunter’s Lair and other strategic locations with deployable traps and several upgradable functions to ward off evil, now with improved gameplay mechanics and up to 7 levels presented as optional side quests.
- Resistance management – As the leaders of the Borgovian Resistance, players will participate in the micromanagement of the allied troops, improve the equipment of the Resistance fighters or find loot that makes them more powerful.
- Hunter’s Lair – The Lair returns in the sequel as the perfect hideout for players to stash collected loot, trade with non-playable characters, teleport between locations, forge new items, utilize the alchemy lab and accept new quests from allies who join the resistance against the scientific scourge.
- Rage system itt inkább extended/improved skill system – Enabling players to charge up to three skill modifiers called Power Ups on 8 active skills by way of spending Rage points collected from impressive feats.
- Unique companion – Lady Katarina, a ghost with snappy wit, comes to the support of Van Helsing with her own set of abilities, behaviors, and two skill trees.
- Fragmentation system – Besides forging, enchanting and infusing items with essences, players now have another option to alter items to their liking. Artifacts can be taken apart, shattered into magical fragments. The process generates a basic shard, and then the enchantments also dissolve into separate fragments. Fragments can be turned into purely magical runes that can be altered and put on new items, changing them into various new powerful artifacts.
- The Beast in the Lair - The Chimera is a unique creature, an artificial monster straight from the Ink that players will find during their adventures, claim as theirs, enhance its abilities and summon it into combat or send away to the Ink to hunt for treasure.
- Hall of Trophies - Players can decorate their Lair with trophies that give global modifiers to the game world, like empowering monsters, granting more spellpower to all allies or turning Katarina into a more lethal ghost.
- Multiplayer – Allowing up to 8 players to test their skills against each other via the PVP mode or join their forces and complete the story in the co-operative campaign with a party of 4 players.
- In the upcoming Training Session series we will look at each and every one of these features in greater detail, so stick with us and learn all there is to know about the game!
- Brand new UI - We have designed a brand new user interface capable of handling all the new tools/skills/assets to fight the “evil.”
©2013 Neocoregames Ltd. All Rights Reserved. NeocoreGames and the logo of NeocoreGames, The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing and the logo of The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing are registered trademarks or marks of Neocoregames Ltd.