Enter a world of assassination.
Become the ultimate professional killer in the complete first season of HITMAN, a thrilling game of infiltration, stealth and execution.
The International Contract Agency reserves its most challenging assignments for its most capable operative. As the coolly amoral Agent 47, take out your targets in six compelling chapters as you travel the globe from Paris to Bangkok and beyond.
Each location is full of opportunities to turn everyday objects into lethal weapons. Levels are intricately designed to test your ability to improvise as you fulfil lethal missions while remaining incognito.
- Enjoy all six episodes from the killer first season of HITMAN, the AAA action-adventure stealth game from Io-Interactive.
- Perform hits in six glamorous international locations, each with its own mission and set of challenges.
- Do it your way. Explore each location to scope out the environment, then figure out how and when to take down your targets.
- Become a silent assassin. Don disguises, pick locks, distract witnesses, and go about your business on the QT.
- Or use found objects to cause bloody mayhem with anything from guns and garrottes to pipes, meat hooks, and a stuffed moose.
- Enter Escalation Mode in every mission. Escalation contracts add random challenges each time you play them, ramping up the difficulty.
- Watch out for Elusive Targets, one-off marks that may appear in any location. You have only one chance to eliminate them.
- Mark your own target in Contracts Mode, and challenge other players to bring them down.
- Play and replay each episode to complete hundreds of optional challenges, unlocking new weapons and items.
HITMAN ® 2016, 2017 Io-Interactive A/S. All rights reserved. IO-INTERACTIVE and the IO logo are trademarks of Io-Interactive A/S. HITMAN and the HITMAN logo are trademarks of Square Enix Limited. SQUARE ENIX and the SQUARE ENIX logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Square Enix Co. Holdings Ltd. Originally developed by Io-Interactive A/S. Originally published by Square Enix Limited. Developed for and published on Linux by Feral Interactive Ltd. Linux® is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All other trademarks are the properties of their respective owners.