Grotesque Tactics is a story driven , satirical RPG with a strategic combat system. A party of 10 anti-heroes are fighting in a grotesque world that combines the features and clichés of Western and Asian Strategy RPGs like Final Fantasy Tactics, Heroes of Might & Magic and Fire Emblem.
Grotesque Tactics weaves a humorous storyline and plenty of amusing dialogue, poking fun at some of the most successful RPGs, such as Oblivion, Gothic and Lord of the Rings.
To protect the kingdom from the merciless cult "The Dark Church" which has murdered all of the kingdom's heroes and knights, you will have to hire dubious soldiers and rescue jealous maidens who will follow you into combat as your groupies.
- Turn based tactical battles with humorous animations not seen in any other RPG
- Enjoyable multiple choice dialogues and conversational puzzles in the style of Monkey Island or Deathspank
- Distinctive party members such as the arrogant Holy Avatar, the blood thirsty vampire Solitaire, the sweet but hot-tempered angel Angelina and many more.
- Scantily-clad maidens yearning to be freed from the grasp of merciless monsters
- Gorgeous village landscapes and dark, sinister dungeons
- Enormous, highly-detailed and very angry bosses
- Classical RPG elements: quests, treasures, trade, leveling up and outfitting a party of unique heroes