The aim of Professor Heinz Wolff's Gravity is to place various building blocks correctly in each level, in order to move a ball to a given target point. To that end, players must take the force of gravity into consideration and cleverly place differently shaped objects, so that their physical connection will trigger forces of leverage and chain reactions. The steadily rising learning curve introduces PC and console puzzlers to the easy-to-learn, entertaining principle of the game, and helps them to familiarize themselves with physical and mechanical effects. Various possible solutions and beautiful hand-illustrated themed backgrounds make for plenty of variety.
- 100 levels between an easy to solve and hard challenging difficulty
- 20 sandbox levels for experimental play
- 3 amazing mini-games for exciting matches with friends
- An editor for creating new levels
- Outstanding designed unique background art pictures