Gold Edition includes:
- Grand Ages: Rome base game
- Grand Ages: Rome - Reign of Augustus
Grand Ages: Rome base game
Grand Ages: Rome is the long awaited sequel to the best-selling strategy game "Imperium Romanum".
You are a Governor of a Roman Province in the time-honoured Roman Empire, its fortune very much lies in your hands. Choose one of five Roman noble families such as Caesar's Julii with different abilities to accomplish the comprehensive missions. Defend yourself against barbarian tribes, trade with other cultures, build a wealthy economic environment and fullfil the needs of your people in a huge single player campaign or with up to 3 human players in the multiplayer mode!
And remember - even Rome was not build in a day!
- Non-linear single player campaign with 40 missions.
- Enhanced, multilevelled economic system and sea trade
- RTS-like battle system and comprehensive research opportunities
- 18 different warfare abilities for your units (like Praetorians, War Elephants, Triarii, etc.)
- Lively huge historical locations like Cyrene, Lugdunum or Rome
- Character development system leads through timeline of history
- Naval warfare and colonization of islands
- Multiplayer mode with many different types of gameplay (co-operative, etc.)
- Full english speech
Grand Ages: Rome - Reign of Augustus
Re-live the reign of Augustus in the official expansion pack for the hit PC title Grand Ages: Rome. Reign of Augustus includes a brand new campaign comprised of 12 missions, new maps and a wealth of enhanced gameplay features.
- Campaign with 12 new Missions
- 12 new maps
- 6 new multiplayer maps
- 4 new buildings: Senate, Tax Office, Odeum, Hospital
- 20 new estates bonus
- Roads - connect your city to the major roman roads to gain additional resources, units travel faster on roads, certain buildings generate additional resources when placed next to a road
- Authority - certain buildings (both new and existing buildings from the first game) generate Authority that can be used for various effects that benefit the player or hinder his opponents - putting out or starting fires, summoning an allied squad, accelerated research, etc.
- New talents for each family (21 new talents total)
- Remove tool for roads, trees, platforms and decorations
- New decorations – statues and gardens
- God Mode - free build map with few disasters and unlimited resources
- New campaign intro video
- Additional multiplayer features: Pre-built towns & pre-built town walls etc.
- 3 new patrons (Agrippa, Nero, Drusus)