In the mystical Eastern deserts, a struggle for power is taking place. Sultans battle for the crown, raising mighty armies in their quest for supremacy. One of these great leaders must succeed. Could it be you?
A unique blend of turn based strategy and real-time roleplaying, Empires & Dungeons 2 is a highly addictive game from the makers of the Smugglers series. You have to build a mighty castle, hire an army and conquer the towns and defences of your enemies. As well as gathering resources, you'll be exploring monster-infested dungeons in search of wealth, honour and experience.
- New oriental setting. Ride into battle with mighty war elephants!
- A bigger strategy map (12×11 fields)
- New desert maps
- New scenarios & the best ones from Empires & Dungeons 1
- New artwork (desert heros, castle, village, etc.)
- Partly a screen re-design for easier accessibility
- New oriental soundtrack and complete new SFX
- Items now display their total ability strengths making it easier to compare them
- Complete re-balanced monster and army units strengths, e.g. archers cause more damage and cavalry (which are elephants now) cause more damage to archers and cannons (former catapults).
- Game balance tweaked, e.g. you now get more money in dungeons to make dungeon crawling more worthwhile in the late phase of the game.
- A couple of new monsters to fit the desert setting (among all the cool monsters known from Empires & Dungeons 1)
- Some monsters now have special weaknesses and invulnerabilities to certain attacks, e.g. don´t try to stab a skeleton.
- Game editors now included in the game package and modified to fit the new setting
- New equipment system = Decide which weapon to use in combat depending on the