Desert Stormfront is a Real-Time Strategy (RTS) game situated in the Middle East. You play on hot desert landscapes for power and oil. Units at your disposal include Humvees, Tanks, Artillery, Mechanics, Helicopters, Planes, Ships and Submarines amongst others. Desert Stormfront supports multiplayer games over LAN and internet including co-op multiplayer.
The game features 30 pre-defined campaign missions where you take command of the Western coalition and fight battles in the Middle East for control of major cities, oil fields and military structures. Nations in play are the USA, England, France, Italy, Iraq, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Afghanistan plus a rebel faction.
Desert Stormfront contains a random map generator in addition to the 30 campaign missions. Scenarios include eliminating enemy forces, capturing the flag, defending against incoming troops, convoy missions, sea and air battles as well as tank fights. The game keeps track of high scores and playing statistics.
- Real-Time Strategy (RTS) in the Middle East
- Single Player and Multiplayer (over the LAN and Internet)
- 30 Campaign Missions
- Random Map Generator
- 16 Mobile Units including: Humvees, Tanks, Artillery, 4x4, Mechanic, Trucks, Planes, Chinook, Gunboat, Submarine, Cruiser and Carrier
- 1 Special Unit: Super-Hovercraft
- 4 Land Structures: Base Station, Shipyard, Airfield and Oil Field
- Nations: USA, England, France, Italy, Iraq, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Afghanistan plus a rebel faction
- Team-Play (included in multiplayer)
- High Score and Playing Statistics
- Fog of War/Exploration Fog
- Challenging AI with 4 Difficulty Settings
- Enganging Music and Sound Effects