Cubesis is a turn-based strategy game with puzzle elements, centered around the fragile balance of the Cubeworld. You can forget about other strategies, especially Populous, because things work a little bit differently here. You assume the role of Cubies – the inhabitants of the Cubeworld – whose purpose is to survive, that is to have full bellies and “score as much gold as possible”. The way to their dream is beset by many obstacles, however. For example the sea. To overcome these obstacles, you need to figure out what pleases the gods Ikjuch and Likael, and make them dry the sea out (for example).
- Strategy game with puzzle elements
- Two gods with special powers and you can make them help you
- Changeable environment which can be used in its extremes to reach your goals.
- Editable terrain – you can create dams, rivers, holes, canals etc.
- Flowing water
- 34 enjoyable and challenging levels