Purchase Conspiracies II - Lethal Networks in December and get Conspiracies for Free!
Conspiracies II - Lethal Networks is a Full Motion Video (FMV) 3d adventure game. Featuring plenty 3d puzzles and riddles, a great plot with complicated conspiracies, funny dialogues and situations that unravels the story in a unique way.
- a 34 hour game play
- up to 12 different levels- “worlds” with over 8-10 locations each
- up to 360,000 polygons for each location
- over 3.000 high definition textures
- simple point and click 3d gameplay with a unique hint system friendly to casual players, with challenges designed for the hardcore audience.
- PhysX Nvidia Engine for sophisticated dragging and moving objects, driving vehicles through tunnels and much more
- High Resolution Shading Lightmaps and Shaders 2.0 + support
- 2 ¼ hours of high definition video with 80 different actors
- Over 90 minutes of orchestral and electronic music.
- Full Length Film scoring soundtrack
- DX10 Core Technology
- XP/Vista / Windows 7 full compatibility
The game hero, Nick Delios, with friends all over the world, experiences new adventures trying to save Earth, meeting new people, confronting new enemies, revealing new conspiracies involving now different planets of our galaxy.
At the end of the year 2063, Earth joined the Peripheral Galactic Alliance as an equal member. Now, for the first time, Earth is expecting a significant improvement of its situation.
Everybody believes that a new era begins bringing closer co-operation with other civilizations. An era of development and prosperity, that leads to the eventual solution of the political, economic and social problems of the planet.
Nick Delios, ex private eye and now a governmental secret agent, when accused of attempted murder against Annita Argyriou, the President of the powerful Detronics S.A., he realizes that someone has framed him. In his effort to find the truth he will find himself in the middle of multiple conspiracy networks existing throughout the Peripheral Galactic Alliance, threatening even its own existence.