Step into the hellhouse once again...
Citadale - The Legends Trilogy combines the original Wii U release (Citadale: Gate of Souls) with two all-new sequels:
- Chapter 2: Curse of Darkness - Sonja’s Son, Gabriel, takes up the mantle of the Demon Slayer..
- Chapter 3: Legacy of Fate - Face the Dark Lord as Christopher – Sonja’s grandson and heir to the Shadow Blade!
Fight evil across three generations with distinct storylines, characters, levels and music.
A Dark Lord plagues the land ... and only YOU can stop him. Play as Sonja Dorleac and bring an end to the forces of darkness by wielding the legendary Shadow Blade. Battle the creatures of the night with swords, axes, shurikens and more – and face off against horrific bosses. If you prove your strength, you can unlock alternate endings for the first two games in the series. A boss rush mode for the original game can also be unlocked if you get the “good” ending in first game!
- Feast on the 8-bit style artwork combined with epic chiptune music.
- Defeat creatures of the night!
- Test your skills against face-melting difficulty.
- Spend hours looking for secrets and unlocking alternate endings.
- Enjoy a platformer, action game, and adventure – all rolled into one.
About Ezekiel Rage
Austrian-based developer Ezekiel Rage began creating games as a hobbyist in 1998. A few years ago, he pursued music project, video work, and finished his first commercial game. He also developed what he calls the “creation mindset”: a pattern of thinking in visions and emotions while creating art – whether it’s music, games or videos. Launched on the Wii U in November 2016, Ezekiel Rage’s premier release – Citadale: Gate of Souls – consists of the first game in Citadale: The Legends Trilogy.