A puzzle game, telling the story of a little girls struggle to restore a broken sky. Play through a diverse adventure, where the rules change in every level, or test your skills in the time attack mode, competing with both on and offline scores. Enjoy a wonderful aesthetical experience, and get lost in the world of But to Paint a Universe.
Key points of the game:
- An adventure mode with 20 uniquely different levels
- Online (PC only) and offline scores
- Gorgeous imagery and a professional soundtrack
- Immersive gameworld, and challenging gameplay
- A storybook narrative, engaging the player to the game
All content copyright 2011-2012 to Mårten Jonsson