The guns of the greatest of all wars roar into life in and on The Road to Berlin. This fast-moving game drops the player right in the middle of frenzied combat action, where the thrills just keep coming! Pilot, gunner, sniper, paratrooper - all these roles are played out through a simple, intuitive point-and-click interface, allowing instant and complete immersion in the game world.
The weapons and weapon platforms modeled in the game range from the legendary fighters such as the P-51 Mustang to the Springfield sniper carbine. 16 summer and winter combat missions, realistic sound and graphics, plus fast-flowing action make for an exciting and most satisfying gaming experience. The battles will be fought both in the air and on the ground under diverse conditions, in different seasons: from summer through winter and in various places: from fields or villages up to the very centre of Berlin.
- Huge range of weapons including fighter planes, tank and field cannon, mobile AA guns, tank and infantry machine guns, and sniper carbines
- Chilling encounters with German Wunderwaffe
- Great mission variety
- From the turret guns of a Lancaster bomber to a nipers' duel in the ruins of Berlin
- Simple, intuitive point-and-click interface
- Fully realistic sound effects
- Detailed 3D environments with many special effects
- Low system requirements allowing smooth gameplay on slower systems