Inspired by the Warhammer Fantasy world, Blood Bowl is an ultra-violent combination of strategy and sports games.
The Legendary Edition features 20 playable races, including 11 that are totally new, each offering its own game style! Make a competitive team, train it and buy the best equipment. Brutal victory after victory, improve your players' skills to make them into true Blood Bowl players!
This is a no holds barred bonecrunching sport! Even if tactics are your favoured route, you can also choose from a large selection of incredible and vicious moves: bribe the ref, devastating spells or illegal weapons…
Blood Bowl Legendary Edition also includes new stadiums and new game modes such as the "Story" mode. Here you will learn of Blood Bowl's origins and play the sports' most legendary matches in its most spectacular stadiums!
Blood Bowl can be played online. Create your team, improve it and lead it to the top of the official rankings! Develop your own private internet league to organize your own tournaments!
- 20 playable races, including 11 that are totally new, each offering its own game styles!
- No holds barred: referee corruption, drug taking, devastating spells or illegal weapons…
- Discover new, impressive stadiums to play in, and new game modes such as the "Story" mode, which will lead you to Blood Bowl's origins and get you to play its most legendary matches!
- Play online: create your team, improve it through victories and lead it to the top of official rankings!
- Develop your own private internet league to organize your own tournaments!
Blood Bowl: Legendary Edition -- Copyright © Games Workshop Limited 2010. Blood Bowl, the Blood Bowl logo, Legendary Edition, GW, Games Workshop, Warhammer, the Warhammer Device, and all associated marks, logos, places, names, creatures, races and race insignia/devices/logos/symbols, vehicles, locations, weapons, teams and team insignia, characters, products, illustrations and images from the Blood Bowl game and the Warhammer world are either ®, TM and/or © Games Workshop Ltd 2000-2010, variably registered in the UK and other countries around the world, and used under license. All Rights Reserved. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are property of their respective owners.