Every planet is a choice. Every choice has a consequence. The Zenith Remnant is the first expansion to Arcen Games' hit space-based indie RTS/4X hybrid, AI War: Fleet Command. This expansion includes a massive amount of new content that bring the galaxy to life in exciting ways. Capturables, special AI ships, and ancient alien artifacts litter the cosmos, making your choices as a player more varied than ever. Do you risk total war with the AI by capturing and rebuilding a massive golem? Do you procure defensive superweapons from Zenith traders?
Maybe you’d like to finally be able to build the powerful Core ships that the AI has long used -- or the all-new experimental ships with strange and powerful abilities. Befriend the dangerous alien Dyson Sphere by helping it against the AI forces, or sneak around it to avoid incurring its wrath (that thing is moody). If you see a Devourer Golem, don’t forget to run -- preferably as it pummels your enemies. Any path you take, there are consequences; AI War is known for being heavily strategic even amongst strategy games, and The Zenith Remnant takes it to new heights.
- 122 new ships, including:
- 14 new ship classes with a variety of abilities.
- 7 massive capturable "Golem" ships.
- Dozens of other new capturables, including “experimental” ships.
- 12 new AI Types.
- 4 Zenith alien minor factions (NPCs).
- Over 40 minutes of new in-game music tracks.
- Several new map styles.
- Several new AI behaviors and many related special AI weapons.