Developed by the Project Aces team, ACE COMBAT™ ASSAULT HORIZON intensifies the franchise, escalating combat to the next level with aircraft that are literally torn apart, spewing oil and debris across the sky. Players will engage in combat across the globe, dodging skyscrapers, and turning their enemies into fiery supersonic debris in both single player and online multiplayer. Never before has combat been so fast in-your-face.
Key Features :
- Exclusive for PC : Improved graphics (resolution up to 1920x1200) ; online play up to 16 players and a huge bonus content pack (8 aircraft, 2 maps, 27 skins, 9 skills upgrades).
- Dramatic realistic story line – Written by New York Times Best Seller and military author Jim DeFelice, players will experience an engaging war drama spanning real-world locations across the globe.
- Steel carnage destruction – Incredible detail and visual reaction for every explosive attack (aircrafts are shredded to pieces, enemy troops annihilated, buildings shattered, machines bleed)
- Entirely new aircrafts to pilot – Experience split-second maneuvering and positioning, pinpoint targeting, hovering attacks and other gameplay diversity through the introduction of the Attack Helicopter, Door Gunner and more
- Revolutionary Close-range Assault system – Delivering high-speed acrobatics, dizzying one-on-one encounters, satisfying visceral low-attitude and high-flying death from above
- ACE COMBAT online reinvented – Take to the skies and engage hostile forces in a variety of modes including Capital Conquest (challenge opposing teams and fight to protect or take control of famous capitals around the world)
Audio Language: English, French, Italian, German and Spanish
Text Language: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Polish and Simplified Chinese.
ACE COMBAT™ ASSAULT HORIZON & ©2011 NAMCO BANDAI Games Inc.
© GeoEye / JAPAN SPACE IMAGING CORPORATION © Digital Globe, Inc., All Rights Reserved.
All trademarks and copyrights associated with the manufacturers, aircraft, models, trade names, brands and visual images depicted in this game are the property of their respective owners, and used with such permissions.